ProFound – The Search Marketing Workshop – totally takes the rocket science out of search engine marketing! In this non-technical workshop you’ll learn how to get your website pages ranking high on Google search results pages, using on-page SEO and search-centric content management. And you’ll learn the best ways to get great value out of pay-per-click ads.
Eight out of ten online transactions begin with a Google search, so mastering what it takes to get in front of searchers is vital to every marketer.
Extremely informative. I have learned more today than from any official Google tutorials!
Bernard Hill, Dawn HR Solutions
Whether you are a manager in a corporate environment or a small business owner, search is the single most important digital channel that you have to master. ProFound is designed to take the mystique and complexity out of search engine marketing. It presents very practical, easy-to-implement approaches to radically improving your presence in Google and other search engines.
In this inspiring workshop, you’ll get inside Google’s head and discover how to rapidly and sustainably raise your site’s rankings. You’ll learn how to optimize the code and content of your web pages, using usability principles as cornerstones of your digital presence. You’ll learn how to leverage social media and content marketing to attract the links that raise the perceived popularity and credibility of your pages. And you’ll define the content themes that will attract your target customers to your site.
You’ll also get hands-on with paid search advertising on Google, and explore how to maximize your pay per click ROI. You’ll learn how to target, measure, and optimize campaigns, and how to architect productive paths to online conversion.
You will leave with a clear understanding of search engine marketing, a list of improvements you can make immediately, and the tools and inspiration to make search work for you!
Who Should Attend?
ProFound is designed for non-technical marketers and managers who have a responsibility for the performance of their digital properties. It is also extremely useful for developers who have to maximize on-page ranking factors.
Participants who have found this workshop invaluable include:
- communications professionals
- PR and marketing services personnel
- advertising agency strategy, creative, and media personnel
- website and app developers
- e-commerce, omnichannel, and digital marketing personnel
The workshop is crafted for non-technical business people as well as those techies who want a commercial, competitive digital perspective.
What You’ll Learn
There are more “lightbulb moments” in ProFound than in any other Britefire workshop, and you’ll leave excited, confident, and motivated. In addition to the very useful workbook, most participants take home pages of notes of specific actions they will take immediately when back at work.
ProFound is packed with insights, tools, best practices, and examples. It covers SEO and AdWords advertising, as well as using AdSense to make money from ads on your own blog or website.
You will learn how to:
- Analyze your customer segments and create SEO personas
- Use principles of usability to gain favor with Google
- Re-architect the design of your website around powerful search themes
- Use keyword themes for tagging and content creation
- Exploit video to lift search rankings and click-through rates
- Set up your pages for massive impact on search engine results pages
- Avoid the penalty traps that can cause Google to drop your rankings
- Develop innovative AdWords strategies
- Implement AdWords campaigns for maximum ROI
- Use analytics to optimize your search activities
- Exploit social media for great SEO
- Make money from hosting AdSense ads
The workshop is led by Godfrey Parkin, author of the best-selling books “Doing Business Digitally” and “Digital Marketing: Strategies for Online Success.” He is a twenty five year veteran of the European and US digital industries, and ran the global business services operation of international market research giant AC Nielsen for many years before that. He has taught strategy, innovation, analytical marketing, social media and e-marketing in more than three dozen countries. [Read More]